It can be tricky to find cheap auto insurance, but our experts have compiled eight useful tips to help you save money.
1. Consider bundling your insurance policies to possibly save $100 per year.
2. Teen drivers and new drivers often pay higher rates because they lack experience, but rates should drop by 7.7% when they stay insured for a year.
3. Paying the policy in full saves over $60 as compared to installment payments.
4. Think twice about hot rods because sports vehicles cost more due to increased risk of theft and higher speeds.
5. Customers with good credit get better deals than those with poor credit.
6. If you plan to move, shop for policies in advance. You also don’t have to stay loyal to one company.
7. Consider going paperless. It stores your documents safely, and it may get you discounts.
8. Drivers with good driving records get more savings so avoid getting DUIs and speeding tickets.
We aim to offer cheap auto service regardless of your situation.